Storage Acceleration with Bridgeworks
Bridgeworks are the world’s experts in the field of storage protocol technologies with their patented and Gartner recognised technologies
The datacentre is no longer the sole custodian of the corporate data, organisations are now expected to move ever increasing amounts of data around the world to other data centres and customers alike, however, as we try to move data over ever increasing distances the effects of latency effects the throughput of the WAN and business performance and ROI affected.
The Storage Acceleration portfolio of products provides:
- Accelerate Data Transfer up to 180X – regardless of size, encryption or data type
- Cut Storage Costs – cross-site Replication, Remote Archiving, Data Migration, Remote Office, Backup as a Service Provider
- Secure Data – Bridgeworks uses AI technology that does not touch your data, maintaining all your security protocols
- Risk-Free Model – no rip and replace, no address changes, no installation costs, no on-going maintenance
- Migates Latency & Packet Loss – with Bridgeworks patented AI and Automation technology
- Visibility – transparent across server and client
By transporting SAN block level protocols across WAN with leading edge patented technology so 90% of the potential WAN capacity can be realised. IP based data and protocols technology can accelerate data up to 100X without touching or manipulating the data enabling rich media formats and encrypted data to be accelerated without loss in performance.
Move Data to Tape over the WAN with Bridgeworks
Download our Tape Replication Whitepaper [PDF] using the button below to find out more >>
OUR OTHER SOLUTIONS
See how our other solutions can resolve your issues
Just have a question you wish to ask us? No problem!
Bridgeworks have looked at the problem of data movement and come at it from an entirely new perspective. In mastering the rules of data movement over distance, Bridgeworks have now broken them to provide you with the ability to move significant volumes of business critical data in real time removing unacceptable time lags, that risk failure, delay or presents major costs to your business.
UK, EMEA | +44 1590 615 444
USA, Canada | +1 888 238 1805