Cloud Acceleration with WANrockIT for AWS
Bridgeworks WANrockIT for AWS uses intelligent engines to control the data flow accelerating the movement of data into and out of the Amazon Cloud. Businesses typically see more than 10x improvement on performance of data movement to/from the Cloud irrespective of compression or encrypted data formats.
The WANrockIT for AWS portfolio of products provides:
- 352% increase in performance – AWS customers experience up to 352% increase in performance with Bridgeworks WANrockIT for AWS.
- Large Data Volumes, Encrypted and Media Files – sent at accelerated rates to the AWS environment and back
- Cut Cost of Cloud – cost of cloud can spiral, WANrockIT for AWS accelerates data performance providing significant cost savings
- Secure Data – WANrockIT for AWS does not touch your data, maintaining all your security protocols
- Simple Model – no installation costs, no on-going maintenance
WANROCKIT for AWS 100
The Series 100 is designed for point to point data transport between your Data Centre and AWS, supporting bandwidth up to 1Gb/s.
WANROCKIT for AWS 200
The Series 200 is designed for point to point data transport between your Data Centre and AWS, supporting bandwidth up to 2Gb.
WANROCKIT for AWS 400
The Series 400 is designed for organisations requiring transporting multiple data types to the AWS Cloud, as well as moving data within the AWS region supporting bandwidth up to 10Gb*.
*Current maximum throughput is restricted to 5Gb by AWS maximum bandwidth allocation
OUR OTHER SOLUTIONS
See how our other solutions can resolve your issues
Just have a question you wish to ask us? No problem!
Bridgeworks have looked at the problem of data movement and come at it from an entirely new perspective. In mastering the rules of data movement over distance, Bridgeworks have now broken them to provide you with the ability to move significant volumes of business critical data in real time removing unacceptable time lags, that risk failure, delay or presents major costs to your business.
UK, EMEA | +44 1590 615 444
USA, Canada | +1 888 238 1805