So… it looks like we’re officially cool! The team are excited to announce that Bridgeworks has been recognised as a Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking by Gartner, Inc. and is included in its latest research report.
This is big news for us as Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner advises business leaders and technology investors within corporations and government agencies, the necessary technology-related insight to make game-changing business decisions and stay ahead in the marketplace.
So, what does ‘Cool’ mean to Gartner?
The Cool Vendor series recognises businesses with technology that is:
INNOVATIVE – enables users to do things they couldn’t do before.
IMPACTFUL – has or will have a business impact, not just technology for its own sake.
INTRIGUING – has caught Gartner’s interest during the past six months.
We feel this is quite the recognition for our technology and something we are extremely proud of!
If you would like to find out more about our technology and how it is Innovative, Impactful and Intriguing, check out our products page here.
If you want to know why we think Gartner has listed us as cool…
- We provide software (and appliances) that enable the movement of huge volumes of data between data centres.
- Our WANrockIT & PORTrockIT products address inherent inefficiencies present in today’s TCP and storage protocols running across the WAN.
- We improve data transfers and facilitate better performance of bandwidth for TCP based data steams and storage traffic (including Fibre Channel and iSCSI).
- We mitigate latency and minimize the effects of packet loss – Improving performance of up to 200x in some use cases.
- We can reduce the time to transfer data to AWS by as much as 70%.
- We optimize movement of data between AWS data centers, helping to further enable resiliency for cloud deployments.
There is a long list of other neat things that we do, that our customers would say makes our technology cool. Here are just a few that are most definitely worth a mention.
- We move and accelerate encrypted data
- We move and accelerate deduped data
- We move and accelerate compressed data
- We accelerate all data – no pass throughs – no excuses
- We are massively scalable – already running over multiple 10Gb pipes moving 4.4GBs of data a second.
If you are struggling with your backup windows or your replication is not completing quickly enough. Or perhaps your migration projects are running out of time to get the data where it needs to be? Or you need to move transactional data rapidly, perhaps to the Cloud? We are one of the new “cool”, guys on the block to fix your problem.
With a sub-30 minute installation, we have you back on track as quick as your infrastructure allows.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.