The SDC Awards 2019 feature a number of categories, providing a wide range of options for organisations and individuals involved in the IT industry to participate.
The editorial staff only validate entries ensuring they have met the entry criteria outlined for each category. Voting takes place in October and November. The selection of winners is based solely on the public votes received. The winners will be announced at a gala evening event at London’s Millennium Gloucester Hotel on 27 November 2019.
Voting Terms and Conditions
- You can make only one vote per award category.
- Votes will only be accepted from a current business email address.
- Votes from third party email providers (hotmail, yahoo, etc) will NOT be counted.
- A nominated company or supplier cannot vote for themselves or their nominee, any such votes will NOT be counted.
- Voters will be expected to provide their name, job title, email address and company name.
- Any obvious voting abuses may result in entry removal.
Vote for Bridgeworks in TWO categories! VOTE HERE!
– Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Project of the Year
– Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Innovation of the Year
Thank you for your support!
-The Bridgeworks Team